[Pw_forum] How to set the ensemble when doing MD

Lu Yunhao phylyh at nus.edu.sg
Wed Jun 10 05:22:30 CEST 2009

Sorry, my questions are somewhat confused. I just want to compare MD
calculations at different temperatures under Electric Field.  I am also
interested in what will happen if the total energy is constant (NVE). Do you
have some experience on this?

Now, my question (maybe the last one) is:
If I set ion_temperature="not_controlled", the "tolp" and "nraise" are still
meaningful or have some other meanings?

Many thanks.

Message: 2