[Pw_forum] temperature dependent density functional theory

Hongsheng Zhao zhaohscas at yahoo.com.cn
Fri Jun 5 15:50:27 CEST 2009

Perhaps this should be said by me :-)

>  what "Temperature dependent DFT" would encompass.

In  my mind, all the first principles/ab initio calculations only work
under  0K,  so I want to know whether can I do the first principles/ab
initio calculations under other temperatures other than 0K, especially
under some temperatures around room temperature?

Kind regards,
--
Hongsheng Zhao <zhaohscas at yahoo.com.cn>
Xinjiang Technical Institute of Physics and Chemistry