[Pw_forum] problem in updating cvs version

Lorenzo Paulatto paulatto at sissa.it
Thu Jun 4 10:06:59 CEST 2009

In data 04 giugno 2009 alle ore 09:31:46, Bipul Rakshit
<bipulrr at gmail.com> ha scritto:
> *cvs [login aborted]: connect to democritos.sissa.it(147.122.10.31):2401
> failed: Connection timed out*

There was a fierce thunderstorm half an hour ago, and this could explain
the problem connecting to the server; yet I have to advise you that the
CVS repository has been moved to qe-forge.org a couple of months ago: the
branch on the democrito server is no longer updated.

Please see this page <https://qe-forge.org/scm/?group_id=10> for details
on how to get the cvs version from the forge. I think there is a way to
transfer the local setting to make a previous cvs directory point to the
new repository, but I don't know how to do it. You can always get a fresh
check-out and then replace the files...

best regards

--
Lorenzo Paulatto