[Pw_forum] Is 'stm_wfc_matching' option operational?

Paolo Giannozzi giannozz at democritos.it
Mon Jun 1 18:03:52 CEST 2009

Hi Pushpa

> In the version 3.2.3, it is clearly stated that 'stm_wfc_matching
> is presently disabled'.
> When the version changes to 4.0, why would one remove something
> which is informative
> and still holds true?

maybe because it was deemed obsolete. As far as I know, that option
has not
been working for years. Maybe it is straightforward to re-implement
it, but it
requires some work.

Paolo
---
Paolo Giannozzi, Dept of Physics, University of Udine
via delle Scienze 208, 33100 Udine, Italy
Phone +39-0432-558216, fax +39-0432-558222