[Pw_forum] inconsistent bands and DOS...

Gokhan GOKOGLU ggokoglu at hacettepe.edu.tr
Fri Jul 24 09:36:14 CEST 2009

Dear Paolo,
Did you get the metallic structure for both up and down spin states? Spin-up
bands and dos are both metallic, this is evident. But the problem is down-spin states. Did you see
the metallic character for down spins at bands and DOS? Thank you very much for your effort.

Dr. Gokhan Gokoglu
Dept. Physics
Karabuk Univ, TR