[Pw_forum] Compilation using -DEXX

Giovanni Cantele Giovanni.Cantele at na.infn.it
Wed Jul 22 16:10:03 CEST 2009

snd2mra at yahoo.com wrote:
> Hello,
>        I am compiling the recent version of pwscf 4.1 to perform calculations using the PBE0 functional. I have this doubt. Do I have to include the '-DEXX' both in DFLAGS and CPPFLAGS ? The details given in the examples folder suggest us to add this to just DFLAGS.
>
> Thank you.
>
> - Madan Mithra

as you may see from this line in the make.sys you find in your QE top
directory
CPPFLAGS       = -P -traditional $(DFLAGS) $(IFLAGS)
DFLAGS are included in the preproceccing flags CPPFLAGS

Giovanni

--

Dr. Giovanni Cantele
Coherentia CNR-INFM and Dipartimento di Scienze Fisiche
E-mail: giovanni.cantele at cnr.it
        giovanni.cantele at na.infn.it
Web: http://people.na.infn.it/~cantele
Research Group: http://www.nanomat.unina.it