[Pw_forum] failure with NCPP

lan haiping lanhaiping at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 17:11:36 CEST 2009

Dear Luke,

I tested this pseudopotential for Zinc  bulk (Hex), and got   well
comparable lattice constants 2.65 , 4.97 \AA,  and the bulk module is 74.2
KBar by fitting Murnaghan Equation (Energy cutoff was set to 50 Hartree) .
Opium's test also gives small differences for eigenvalues from different
configurations.

Is there any way to improve the quality or remove the kink you mentioned ?
I forgot to check ionic potential, and just found it indeed has a large kink
.

thanks.

regards,

lanhaiping at gmail.com, hplan at pku.edu.cn