[Pw_forum] semicore

Lorenzo Paulatto paulatto at sissa.it
Wed Jul 15 11:51:23 CEST 2009

In data 15 luglio 2009 alle ore 11:25:36, ali kazempour
<kazempoor2000 at yahoo.com> ha scritto:
> I want to make ncpp for Ti by fhi2upf

Dear Ali,
fhi2upf is not a pseudopotential generation code, but only a tool to
convert pseudopotential from the abinit format to the quantum-espresso
format.

> and I make enter semicore electron . How can I do this?

If the semicore electrons are included in the original abinit
pseudopotential they will be in included in the resulting UPF file, at
least they should. Are you having some specific problem? Which
pseudopotential file are you trying to convert?

best regards

--
Lorenzo Paulatto
SISSA  &  DEMOCRITOS (Trieste)