[Pw_forum] Error : from cdiaghg : error #363, info =/= 0

Lorenzo Paulatto paulatto at sissa.it
Tue Jul 14 12:13:47 CEST 2009

In data 14 luglio 2009 alle ore 11:54:05, dev sharma <decboy9 at gmail.com>
ha scritto:
> so is the same error is  due to that fact ????

No, I can exclude this possibility.

On the other hand, I've had a look at your structure with xcrysden and,
although I've had some problem displaying it, I think you may have made
some mistake in setting the atoms positions; if some core regions overlap
too much it is likely to cause those kind of diagonalization errors.
Please have a second look at your structure, be expecially careful to NOT
include both and atom and one of its periodic replicas!

best regards

--
Lorenzo Paulatto
SISSA  &  DEMOCRITOS (Trieste)