[Pw_forum] Chosing outpu file using the -in/input option

Lorenzo Paulatto paulatto at sissa.it
Tue Jul 14 11:34:21 CEST 2009

In data 14 luglio 2009 alle ore 10:58:15, Sylvian Cadars
<sylvian.cadars at cnrs-orleans.fr> ha scritto:
> In summary, the question is: how can I chose my output file when using
> the -in/input option ?

You cannot, the output (comprising standard output and standard error)
cannot be redirected to a file in QE. If you cannot find ouputfile.out it
is likely that the work directory used by OAR to start your job is not the
one you expect, please check its documentation. Otherwise, you can
configure mpi and/or OAR to put the output where you wish it to do.

> Sylvian

regards

--
Lorenzo Paulatto