[Pw_forum] the sum of the born effective charge in phonon calculation

程迎春 yccheng.nju at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 04:31:44 CEST 2009

Dear Prof. Eyvaz lsaev,
        Thank you for your suggestion.  I have another problem concerning
this question.  The keyword "conv_thr" is the convergence threshold for scf,
and the "th2_ph" is the threshold for selfconsistency in phonon
calculation.  What is the difference between the two keywords?   Previously
I thought that the two keywords are both for wavefunction optimization and
they should have the same meaning.

 --
Y. C. Cheng
Department of Physics