[Pw_forum] Relax structure after getting the cell

j.antonio.montoya at gmail.com j.antonio.montoya at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 03:44:03 CET 2009

Dear Loc, only at zero pressure H reduces to E. Therefore is clear that, for any pressure different than zero in your two systems, what you need to consider is enthalpy, i.e. compare E+PV for the two systems at the same pressure for both... And also check Wikipedia for more hints on thermodynamics.

Javier Montoya PhD
CIW, DC 20015
USA