[Pw_forum] paramagnetic defects in solids

Sanda Botis sandabotis at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 21:05:54 CET 2009

Dear Ari,

Thank you for the reply. I tried to access the GIPAW pseudo-potentials but
it looks like "The page cannot be found".

A more specific question about the pseudo-potentials: Do I need to do all
the calculations (scf, geometry optimisation of my system, hyperfine
structure, g tensors) with the GIPAW pp, or could it be done in 2 steps  scf
and geom optimisation with a set of pp and hyperfine structure + g tensor
calculations with GIPAW pp. My guess is that I would have to use the GIPAW
pp for the entire process which means that I really need to generate my own
GIPAW pp (since I see there there are a limited no. of GIPAW pp available).

I am really determined to use the code (since one of my committee members
think that is so much better that another code that I have been using).:)
 I'll let you know how things progress.

Cheers,
Sanda