[Pw_forum] Zn pseudopotential made by ld1.x

Yukihiro Okuno okunoyukihiro2000 at yahoo.co.jp
Thu Feb 19 17:48:38 CET 2009

Dear PWSCF Users.

I want to  compare the effects of different USPP pseudo potential for ZnO.
The pseudopotential made by Vanderbilts's USPP program has  orbital
chage density weight around r=0 with l=1,l=2 pseudo wave function
due to the augumentation  chage's  pseudize process. ( I confirmed
it to Prof. Vanderbilt.)
And , I want to use the Zn uspp (or NC) pseudo potential with
correct orbital charge behavior because I want to test  pseudo-SIC calculation.
(now, I'm implementing.)
So, If there are somebody who made Zn pseudo-potential by ld1.x,
I want  the input file for ld1.x for Zn, because I'm not accustomed to making
pseudo potential.

Sincerely.

Yukihiro Okuno.