[Pw_forum] DCC correction to electrostatic potential

e kb eminekb at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 19 16:39:39 CET 2009

Dear Hai-Ping
Nick is right, DCC for partial periodicity is not in the cvs version of the code yet.
The main issue is not the "whichbc" parameter that you've checked in the Multigrid directory. The way that the true potential is calculated (add_boundary.f90) and Poisson equation that is solved should be modified accordingly (add_dcc_field.f90).
Regards,

Emine Kucukbenli,
grad student, SISSA, Italy.