[Pw_forum] openmpi-1.3

Eyvaz Isaev eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 14 19:39:24 CET 2009

Dear Mahmoud,

Are you absolutely sure that both files you used are the same? Did you try re-run after you got this message? Several times I had such kind message, but just restarting the message disappeared.

Bests,
Eyvaz.

Prof. Eyvaz Isaev,
Theoretical Physics Department, Moscow State Institute of Steel & Alloys, Russia,
Department of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (IFM), Linkoping University, Sweden
Condensed Matter Theory Group, Uppsala University, Sweden
Eyvaz.Isaev at fysik.uu.se, isaev at ifm.liu.se, eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com