[Pw_forum] Partial temperatures

Antonio Tilocca uccaati at ucl.ac.uk
Thu Dec 3 19:16:13 CET 2009

Hi Jiri,

I would not worry too much about having different partial temperatures in
the initial stages of the CP run, especially if started from a
non-optimized configuration, where some species might be farther away from
equilibrium than others, and thus will move faster at the beginning.  The
partial temperatures will (should) eventually become closer to each other
and to the target temperature in the equilibrated sample.

Antonio Tilocca
UCL