[Pw_forum] Questions about Thermal properties calculation

Eyvaz Isaev eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 9 17:19:43 CEST 2009

Dear Wang,

> avoid the discontiniuty by adding  "lsym = .true." in prefix.bands.in

I never used bands.x or bands.in, so, I belive you are right.
The only doubt is that in the case band structure calculations turning on the lsym=.true. option band.f90 calls sym_band.f90 which reads eigenfunctions and makes intensive symmerty calculations.

If this takes place for phonon dispersion relations, too - so nice.
If not?

Bests,
Eyvaz.