[Pw_forum] add or subtract electron

ali kazempour kazempoor2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 5 11:26:49 CEST 2009

Dear Stefano
I am familier with the linear response in pwscf, but this approach don't response for computation of U for isolated atoms, So I have to switch  directly the occupation .But it is not possible in espresso to control the occupation of orbital by hand.
So, indirectly,  I have to use constraints on the total atomic
occupations if I want to do this. But I don't know how can I do that?
thanks a lot

Ali Kazempour

Physics department, Isfahan University of Technology

84156 Isfahan, Iran.            Tel-1:  +98 311 391 3733

Fax: +98 311 391 2376      Tel-2:  +98 311 391 2375