[Pw_forum] U for Oxygen

ali kazempour kazempoor2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 4 18:41:54 CEST 2009

Dear Matteo
This means that hubbard parameter for oxygen is large (grater than Ni). Is it correct or originate from another challenge?
thanks

Ali Kazempour

Physics department, Isfahan University of Technology

84156 Isfahan, Iran.            Tel-1:  +98 311 391 3733

Fax: +98 311 391 2376      Tel-2:  +98 311 391 2375