[Pw_forum] Volume in a supercell

Stefano Baroni baroni at sissa.it
Sat Aug 1 06:59:11 CEST 2009

Dear Dimpy:
I may be dumb, but I have not understood a word of your message. The
effort of making oneself understood by others often helps us to
clarify our own thoughts. Please revert to us after making this
effort. When you do so, also do not forget to inform us about your
scientific identity (name, affiliation). Stefano Baroni, SISSA, Trieste

---
swift text written and sent on the go