[Pw_forum] electron-phonon coupling within rigid band approximation

asubedi asubedi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 17:27:15 CEST 2009

> I guess you can, but is this what you want?

Yes, this would be equivalent calculating electron-phonon coupling of
a doped material, and this is what I actually need. (In the hope that
rigid-band approximation is ok for this system at small doping
levels).

I assume I need to do the following steps. First, I do the scf
calculation for the insulator with very small gaussian smearing. Then
modify the elphon.f90 file to add/substract a number to effit(isig)
after the call to efermig.

Please let me know if there is a better way.

Thanks,
Alaska