[Pw_forum] e-ph double delta integration

Ali Tavana anavat_ila at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 27 11:39:27 CEST 2009

Dear all,

First thanks to Paollo for his guides. I think its better to be mentioned explicitly somewhere in the documentations that k and q points are not divided (kx, Ky, Kz) and are (ka, Kb, kc), As many codes use kx,ky,kz scheme.

Second: I want to know if the df(Ep)/dEp quantity in the evaluation of e-ph interaction is replaced with delta function or not.

And the third question: How can estimate the accuracy of calculated lambdas based on its values for different Gaussian broadenings (what is this Gaussian broadening it self as it is mentioned that it is not the broadening of the distribution of electrons on the Fermi level.

Thank you in anticipation,
Ali