[Pw_forum] array bound check

Manoj Srivastava manoj at phys.ufl.edu
Thu Sep 25 20:52:14 CEST 2008

Dear Dr. Giannozzi,Dr. Baroni and Dr. Paulatto,
 Thank you very much for your help. I finally have done the array bound
check in the desired subroutine. But the array that goes out of bound, at
least that is the message I get, I dont think it could go out of bound.
Could this be problem of the compiler?  I have noticed that sometimes when
I run a job, it gives me some random error, but when i run the same job
again, it runs without any complain! I am using intel ifort compiler on
x86_64 architecture machine.

Regards,
Manoj Srivastava