[Pw_forum] array bound check

Lorenzo Paulatto paulatto at sissa.it
Tue Sep 23 20:01:58 CEST 2008

On Mar, Settembre 23, 2008 19:47, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> but I still have not figured out where do I need to make changes.

After running the configure script, edit make.sys and look for the line
starting setting the F90FLAGS variable, add "-check bounds" to it. I'll
advice to add -traceback as well, otherwise you'll not be able to know the
line of the code where the check is triggered.
Remeber to make clean, if needed, and recompile after modifying make.sys.

regards

--
Lorenzo Paulatto
SISSA  &  DEMOCRITOS (Trieste)