[Pw_forum] some trouble in Phonon dispersion calculation

Eyvaz Isaev eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 23 13:49:37 CEST 2008

Dear Xiaodong,

Can you please submit the script you used and figure you obtained? If you submit frequency file it will be much easier to fix the problem.

Please also provide your affiliation.

Bests,
Eyvaz.

Prof. Eyvaz Isaev,
Theoretical Physics Department, Moscow State Institute of Steel & Alloys, Russia,
Department of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (IFM), Linkoping University, Sweden
Condensed Matter Theory Group, Uppsala University, Sweden
Eyvaz.Isaev at fysik.uu.se, isaev at ifm.liu.se, eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com