[Pw_forum] Question about Fortran 77

lan haiping lanhaiping at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 07:26:45 CEST 2008

Dear Developers:

   I am trying to compile cvs version, and have a question about lib
building with $F77
compilor.
  As far as i know,  F77 doesnot allow dynamical array.
With regards to  $QE/Muligrid , there are several routines with dynamical
arrays declaration.  When I try to build muligrid.a lib with pgf77, the
compilor
complains about syntax error. I think these syntax errors should be due to
the dynamical declarations for several arrays used in routines. I confirm it
with pgf90 compilor without such errors.
 So ,  I just wonder whether these syntax errors are just related with pgf77
compilor ?
Should we  change multigrid.a lib's building rule in the makefile ?

Best ,

Hai-Ping

--
Hai-Ping Lan