[Pw_forum] Fw: relax is too slow

vega vegalew at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 13 14:20:26 CEST 2008

Dear sir,

Thank you for your responding.

Could you tell me what is the most important thing to judge whether the accuracy of a numerical calculation is enough.
The energy? force? atomic coordinates? or any other things?

vega

Vega Lew (weijia liu)
PH.D Candidate in Chemical Engineering
State Key Laboratory of Materials-oriented Chemical Engineering
College of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
Nanjing University of Technology, 210009, Nanjing, Jiangsu, China