[Pw_forum] How to analyze the result of pdos

Derek Stewart stewart at cnf.cornell.edu
Thu Sep 4 16:28:41 CEST 2008

Just to follow up on Lorenzo's comments, you can find more information on
the partial DOS order in the archives of the pwscf forum.  This is always
good place to start with your questions.  In particular, see the following
comment by Stefano de Gironcoli (see below).

Best regards,

Derek

http://www.democritos.it/pipermail/pw_forum/2006-November/005393.html

Stefano de Gironcoli degironc at sissa.it