[Pw_forum] files for PP and guess

anna.ferrari at unito.it anna.ferrari at unito.it
Wed Sep 3 20:54:50 CEST 2008

reading the pw_forum i'm learning about a lot of keyword
(as $wf_collect )  i didn't know  (are not in the PW doc
files)
where i can find a complete list of keywords and their
settings

and i see i have
a $prefix.wfc* file for each processor,
what i can do if  i need to change the number of processors?

thanks again
anna