[Pw_forum] no scalar fft driver specified errors

Zhong-Li Liu zl.liu.caep at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 14:23:11 CET 2008

Dear Paolo,

   First thank you for your reply. I did produce the "make.sys" by
"configure" and I have also tried
"configure --disable-parallel".  I have tested on several versions of q-e,
3.2.3, 4.0.1, 4.0.2 and the most recent
4.0.3, but I found the same error message. The machine is IBM Power 3
with ESSL libs. The machine was turned
off recently, so I am sorry I can not access to the config.log file right
now.

Z. Liu

--
    Institute of Atomic and Molecular Physics, College of Physical
 Science and Technology, Sichuan University, Chengdu 610065, China
zl.liu.caep at gmail.com