[Pw_forum] problem with convergence during SCF-procedure

Alexej Mazheika alex.mazheika at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 23:40:54 CEST 2008

Dear all

I perform the calculations of surface with adsorbed cluster Ag4/TiO2 and
have a problem with convergence during SCF-procedure. It does not converge.
In order to eliminate it I tried the shown methods in the user_guide: to
decrease mixing beta, to increase mixing ndim, to increase ecutwfc and
ecutrho. But it didn't help me. Is there any other methods to solve such
problem? The input file is here attached.

Best regards
Alex Mazheika, Research Institute for phys. and chem. problems, Minsk,
Belarus