[Pw_forum] Antiferro

Hande Ustunel hande at newton.physics.metu.edu.tr
Thu Oct 16 11:35:41 CEST 2008

Dear Naol,

Your problem is probably what it says in the error, that is you have
overlapping atoms. You have either put in wrong atomic positions or are
confused about how to use parameters and options such as celldm, alat
etc. In either case I suggest using xcrysden to visualize your structure
before submitting it. Atomic positions should not be guessed but should be
taken from some preexisting data, try someting like :

    http://cst-www.nrl.navy.mil/lattice/

Best,
Hande