[Pw_forum] DOS plot

lfhuang lfhuang at theory.issp.ac.cn
Thu Oct 16 10:34:00 CEST 2008

Dear Sang-Hwan:
    In addition to Lan Haiping's words, I introduce you a easy method to plot DOS with Ef=0eV:
    (1) Find the Ef in the output file of self consistent calculation(e.g. Ef=0.0345Ry);
    (2) plot DOS with gnuplot : plot '*.DOS'  using ($1-0.0345):2 with line
         where the 1st column should be Energy and the 2nd column should be the corresponding DOS.
         with ($1-0.0345), the all energy values will go down for 0.0345Ry together, letting the fermi level coincide
         with 0 Ry in the graph.

Best Wishes!

                                                                    Yours Sincerely
                                                                        L.F.Huang
------
L.F.Huang(黄良锋) lfhuang at theory.issp.ac.cn
Add: Research Laboratory for Computational Materials Sciences,
Instutue of Solid State Physics,the Chinese Academy of Sciences,
P.O.Box 1129, Hefei 230031, P.R.China
Tel: 86-551-5591464-328(office)
Fax: 86-551-5591434
Web: http://theory.issp.ac.cn (website of our theory group)