[Pw_forum] compiling HELPDOC

Nicola Marzari marzari at MIT.EDU
Wed Oct 8 10:49:21 CEST 2008

Dear All,

I have a problem in compiling HELPDOC (this is the new way
in which INPUT_XX are created, from .def files).

I have tcl and tcllib installed under fedora core 8, but when
I "make" it, it complains that "can't find package tclu 0.9" .

Note that I also have libxslt - the only thing missing is
xsltproc (yum xsltproc, as suggested in the README, complains
that no package with that name exists).

Thanks,

			nicola