[Pw_forum] Making Changes in pw.x

Paul M. Grant w2agz at pacbell.net
Tue Oct 7 03:44:43 CEST 2008

Thanks, Prasenjit.

I do have the make.sys file.but how does make "know" what's been changed.is
there a database of original electron.f90 creation dates somewhere?  I
confess I'm not exactly an expert on the linker process in linux.for OS/360
I once was!  Is there an online manual on fortran and linking resultant .o
and the (mysterious to me) .mod files?

Thanks again.

-Paul

Paul M. Grant, PhD

Principal, W2AGZ Technologies

Visiting Scholar, Applied Physics, Stanford (2005-2008)

EPRI Science Fellow (Retired)

IBM Research Staff Member Emeritus

 <mailto:w2agz at pacbell.net> w2agz at pacbell.net

 <http://www.w2agz.com/> http://www.w2agz.com