[Pw_forum] charge-density file

alan chen chenhanghuipwscf at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 17:48:40 CEST 2008

Dear PWSCF users,
      I have encountered this problem a couple of times.  When I compile
PWSCF on different machines, I find that on some machines, the charge
density file has the suffix .xml (like charge-density.xml). On other
machines, the file has the suffix .dat (like charge-density.dat). Does that
have anything to do with my compilations? Since in my old calculation they
are all .xml format, I do want the new version of PWSCF to generate
charge-density.xml rather than charge-density.dat. How can I control that?
      Thank you.

Hanghui