[Pw_forum] complex band

Alexander smogunov at sissa.it
Fri Nov 28 08:59:46 CET 2008

Dear Manoj
Ngper is the total number of g_perp=G_perp+k_perp with |g_perp|^2<E_cut
which are arranged into the shells. Each shell contains g_perp having the same
norm which is very useful because many calculations with g_perp depend only
on their norms. The number of shells is ngpsh. gnsh(ngpsh) is the norm for
each shell, ninsh(ngpsh)  is the number of g_perp in the shell.
The array nshell is the auxiliary array used further to arrange the g_perp
vectors in the shells.

Hope this helps you,
regards, Alexander

and ngpsh is the number of shells