[Pw_forum] problem with phonon calculation

Paolo Giannozzi giannozz at democritos.it
Wed Nov 19 12:40:13 CET 2008

Arun Kumar Manna wrote:

>  I am running in parallel in super computer and that includes
>  lapack libraries.

which supercomputer, and which lapack libraries? try to use
internal lapack libraries instead of system libraries

>  Please help me to solve this problem?

please stop asking impossible things. I take responsibility
ONLY for bugs in the code. Unless you have evidence that there
is a bug in the code, there is nothing I (or anybody else
working on quantum-espresso) can do.

Paolo