[Pw_forum] Projected density of states of phonon

lfhuang lfhuang at theory.issp.ac.cn
Mon Nov 3 03:13:50 CET 2008

Dear Rakshit:
    I will send you the code for PVDOS that was written by prof. Kohlmeyer.
And please thank prof. Kohlmeyer for his kindness.
Best Wishes!
                                  Yours Sincerely
                                      L.F.Huang

------
L.F.Huang(黄良锋) lfhuang at theory.issp.ac.cn
Add: Research Laboratory for Computational Materials Sciences,
Instutue of Solid State Physics,the Chinese Academy of Sciences,
P.O.Box 1129, Hefei 230031, P.R.China
Tel: 86-551-5591464-328(office)
Fax: 86-551-5591434
Web: http://theory.issp.ac.cn (website of our theory group)