[Pw_forum] modification of phonon programs

Eyvaz Isaev eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com
Mon May 19 15:11:58 CEST 2008

Dear developers,

As I am mostly involved in phonon calculations and I
have  either not very good computers or time
limitation per job  on supercomputers I have an access
I introduced some changes to phonon programs so that
now one can specify iq_start and iq_end keywords in
ph.in file to calculate phonons for a given set of
q-points from dyn0-file.

If this sounds interesting I can send these modified
files.

Bests,
Eyvaz

Prof. Eyvaz Isaev,
Theoretical Physics Department, Moscow State Institute of Steel & Alloys, Russia,
Department of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (IFM), Linkoping University, Sweden
Condensed Matter Theory Group, Uppsala University, Sweden
Eyvaz.Isaev at fysik.uu.se, isaev at ifm.liu.se, eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com