[Pw_forum] About nelec and tot_charge again

陳 少華 chen_shao_hua197 at yahoo.com.tw
Fri May 16 21:44:07 CEST 2008

Dear Paolo and other forum's members,

I heard there is a method call "Rigid Band
Approximation"(RBA). In order to shift Fermi level to
conduction band or valence band in semiconductor, does
it make sense just set "nelec" parameter only ?

max
PhD candidate
Physics department, National Taiwan University,
Taiwan.

--- Paolo Giannozzi <giannozz at nest.sns.it> 說: