[Pw_forum] electron-phonon interaction

Axel Kohlmeyer akohlmey at cmm.chem.upenn.edu
Wed Mar 26 02:07:47 CET 2008

On Wed, 26 Mar 2008, Li yan-ling wrote:

LY> Dear pwscf users,

dear yanling,

LY>   Now I want to calculate the electron-phonon coefficient lamda, a error
LY> occurs after the *.dyn1 was finished. The error is as follows:

[...]

LY>   I search the mailing, I can't find an answer.

while looking through the mailing list archives you
should have found numerous advices about how to send
in "problem reports":

- name which version of the code you are using,
- state platform and compiler used and whether in
  parallel or serial
- provide inputs so that somebody can reproduce
  it or see what is the problem.

- ...and remember the policy to state you full
  name _and_ affiliation.

since so many people don't have problem, it is pretty
safe to assume that you made a mistake somewhere.

LY> Due to the urgency of my work, I wish the solution of this case.

ha,ha. you get extra credit for originality. i have a _lot_ of urgent
_and_  very important work to. i wish it would be done by wishing alone. ;-)

cheers,
   axel.