[Pw_forum] why there is no code for the constant of e-p coupling for nonmetal?is there any difficulty for nonmetal?

Yansun Yao yay451 at mail.usask.ca
Fri Mar 21 10:43:02 CET 2008

Dear Yuehua,

    Leave along whether it is difficult, is electron-phonon coupling physical
meanful for nonmetal?  My anwers could be wrong, but what I leant is that two
electrons coupled by lattice vibrations to form a pair, which can only happen
in metals (usually weak metals).  Please correct me if I convey wrong
information.

           Yansun Yao
      University of Saskatchewan