[Pw_forum] from projwfc : error # 90 (fwd)

Paolo Giannozzi giannozz at nest.sns.it
Thu Mar 20 08:39:14 CET 2008

Karoly Nemeth wrote:

>       from projwfc : error #        90
>       reading inputpp namelist
> [...]
> The input file to projwfc was:
> &INPUTPP
>        prefix='5ring_9L_NoTerm',
>        outdir='/scratch/scratchdirs/nemeth/5ring_9L_NoTerm_AF_ST',
>        DeltaE=0.01
> &end
>
> I would greatly appreciate any help with this issue. I tried to quickly find
> the meaning of "error #        90" but did not get to it yet.

of course you didn't: 90 is the fortran error code, whose meaning
(provided there is one) is well hidden into the reference manual
of your fortran compiler. The meaningful part is the second line:

 >       reading inputpp namelist

So there is either an error in the &inputpp namelist, or
the code is not reading at all. See here, 1.4 and 1.3:
http://www.quantum-espresso.org/wiki/index.php/Troubleshooting_%28PWscf%29
and section Tricks and pproblems here:
http://www.quantum-espresso.org/wiki/index.php/Running_on_parallel_machines

Paolo