[Pw_forum] Can the Xcrysden give the values labels for the 2D charge density coutour plots?

Tone Kokalj tone.kokalj at ijs.si
Tue Jun 10 14:43:52 CEST 2008

On Tue, 2008-06-10 at 19:54 +0800, zhaohscas wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've use the  Xcrysden to generate the coutour plots for the 2D charge density coutour plots of my system.
>   Nowm, I want to give the charge density values as the labels for some of the contour lines in the plot,
> who can give mes some hints?

xcrysden cannot do it. It can print a separate color "thermometer"
instead (see: http://www.xcrysden.org/doc/plane1control.html#__toc__6 )

As an alternative, you can use some image manipulation program, where
you put the labels manually.

Regards, Tone
--
Tone Kokalj <tone.kokalj at ijs.si>
J. Stefan Institute, Jamova 39, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia (tel: