[Pw_forum] About the generate uspp of hafnium for using within pwscf.

zhaohscas zhaohscas at yahoo.com.cn
Sat Jun 7 18:57:50 CEST 2008

Hi forks,

I'm now using the pwscf for my work, in the study of mine, the hafnium is one of the elements in the system.  I've foundd that the CASTEP, which is my another tool for my work, has the uspp's for  hafnium, the Hf 5d^2 6s^2 was treated as the valence states.

Who can give me some hints to generate the corresponding uspp of hafnium for using within pwscf?

Sincerely yours,
Hongsheng.
Hongsheng Zhao <zhaohscas at yahoo.com.cn>
Xinjiang Technical Institute of Physics and Chemistry
Chinese Academy of Sciences
GnuPG DSA: 0xD108493
2008-06-08