[Pw_forum] The criteria of relax ?

j.antonio.montoya at gmail.com j.antonio.montoya at gmail.com
Sat Jun 7 17:30:25 CEST 2008

Hi,

If you relax ions probably you want to check the forces on the atoms and make sure that they are as low as possible. In the case of cell relaxation you will want to check the stress tensor and make sure that it only contains elements in the diagonal and that they are as close to each other as possible and coinciding with the target pressure.

Please include your affiliation  in your posts.

Javier Montoya
Geophysical Lab.
Carnegie Institution of Washington
Washington DC