[Pw_forum] charge density difference 1

wangqj1 wangqj1 at 126.com
Tue Jun 3 10:08:29 CEST 2008

Dear pwscf users
I want to plot the charge density difference of ZnO on (1 1 0) surface ,but when I open the inputpp ,I meet some troubles.
first, I don't understand the 'filplot',how to set it , I know it from the self-consistent,but in self-consistent which file is it ?
second , I know that 'nfile' is the number of files will be dealed with ,but I don't know how to set the filepp(1)=? filepp(2)=? ...(nfile>1)
Could somebody tell me how to set 'filplot'and filpp( ) ? It will be good if give me the example of charge density difference of ZnO on (1 1 0) surface .
Everybody's advice will be appreciate .
thanks