[Pw_forum] epsilon.x

T t t82h at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 22 16:45:44 CEST 2008

dear pwscf users,
has some of you calculated the dielectric function within pwscf? I am struggling with a pb i haven't managed to fix yet, and i hope you will help me.
According to the document eps_man.pdf, the dielectric function is calculated as a normal postprocessing that uses the executable epsilon.x and gives in output
a file termed epsr(i).dat. In my case, the epsilon.x runs well but doesn't produce any file in output. is there a problem inside the epsilon.x code? How to make it write the outputs on the working directory?
many thanks in advance.
Thierry